
Yes, yes, I know. Drinking and driving is always wrong. There is never any type of justification for drinking and driving. There is also no reason for running stop signs. A child was being sewn up in the Emergency Department after a fall and the father comes storming in and was bragging to his wife and little girl, "you should have seen me, I was running stop signs and red lights and speeding through intersections to get here." And the young man sewing up the little girl stopped what he was doing and said "what if you would have killed somebody speeding over here? Would that have helped your little girl?" Dirty looks were exchanged.
...but my story strays.
I had a couple of drinks with my BIL looking over some plans for a project we're in on together, and the drinks were more delicious than I paid attention to. So I am driving back to my flat and was feeling mighty good and worried at the same time because if I got pulled over I would worry about passing a sobriety test. I felt fine but thats what all the drunks say. And out of nowhere this fuck on a cell phone not paying attention just about T-bones me and I am thinking, how would that affect me? I was totally in the right of way and I get fucked up by a cell phone. Whose side would the police be on? Would I still lose the argument because I was mildly intoxicated even though I was in the right of way? Or would that be fate or karma? - posted by Bob One

No comments:
Post a Comment